Sunday, June 19, 2011

A LETTER TO MY SUPERHERO

Dear my superhero,
    I am writing this especially for you. Telling the world how I would like to thank you, how much I love you,
    Thank you for bringing me to the world. To raise me up to my 20 years now. To meet all my needs, even though sometimes I rather limits. To teach me what is right and wrong. To tell me how hard to live in this life and continue to encourage me to survive in this life. THANK YOU superhero!

 
My superhero,

 
    I am really sorry for my overall attitude. I know I sometimes stubborn girl right? I am really sorry for all my mistakes to you. I know sometimes you feel frustrated about me. I'm sorry! I try to do my best,
    Finally, I want to tell you that I really, really love you. No one can take your place in my heart! YOU ARE MY AWESOME DAD +  MY SUPERHERO + MY EVERYTHING TO ME.


  I LOVE YOU-XOXO-
SELAMAT HARI BAPA


p/s: sory BI aku giler terabur kan? hehheh.

4 comments:

cik_sna said...

as long as people understand, it is perfect.
salam ziarah. blogwalking di pagi hari =)

gadis kurung said...

thanx cik sna.. :)

Cek's Zaitun Othman said...

hehe..selamat hari bapa juga..

gadis kurung said...

geee.. slmat hari bapa.. hari2 hari napa kan2? hihih